Vision

Vision

Thursday, June 6, 2013

What's Next?

I haven't written in my blog for a while, and have no good reason for this.  I've been keeping a journal for over a year now and find that to be an amazing source of reflection and insight into being human.  In my journal I write about events from the day and my insight into their meaning and purpose or spontaneity.

It could be the journal or maybe I've run out of things to say, either way I seem to be diminished to some degree when it comes to writing.

I've thought about writing about things like:
- 1000 ways to live a healthy lifestyle
- 100 opportunities to stay positive
- 10 most defining moments in my life

As I write this I'm trying to understand WHY I feel compelled to write despite not knowing what to write about.  All too often in the world today people just DO, without understanding why they're doing it and I don't want this blog to be something like that.

One thing is for sure, I'm a life long learner and writing in this blog and in my journal allow me to continuously learn about myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment