Vision

Vision

Friday, December 21, 2012

My Fitness Milestones

2012 was the first year I had a REAL focus on improving my health, with eating better, portion control and regular exercise.  Well, 2012 is coming to a close and here's what I've accomplished this year.

- Over 600,000 Nike Fuel points earned
- Over 500 kilometers ran
- 25 pounds lost
- I can run 5 kilometers in under 23 minutes (much improved cardio)
- I'm in the best shape of my entire life.

Goals for 2013...

- Run another 500 kilometers
- Buy weights and build muscle mass (at least 5-10 pounds)
- Loose another 5 pounds of fat

Why do I put this out for people to read?  Not that I assume lots of people read this...  I do it for accountability to myself.  If I put it out there for people to potentially see if they happen to read my blog, it makes me want to keep going.  The difference between a dream and a goal is writing it down.

What are your fitness and health goals for 2013?  Can you stick with them all year?  I know you can.  If I can do it, anyone can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment