Vision

Vision

Monday, August 27, 2012

Another Funny E-mail Auto-Responder

Here's the next instalment in my battle to lighten up e-mail auto-responders.


I will be away from _________ through to _________, back in the office on _________. During this time I will be checking my e&v-mail but may not be able to get back to you right away. Why? Because while away I will be golfing, and responding to messages on the golf course will get me off my game and probably lead to worm burners, chunks and slices. Although, these things will happen anyway...


In case of an absolute emergency that requires my immediate attention, please call our office at 604-524-0524 where our amazing team members can help you, or will know how to contact me. Bribe them. Tell them they look beautiful. Examples of "absolute emergency" include: You are the Queen, you are Andy Kaufman, you urgently want to give me a million dollars, you are Wile E Coyote and have finally caught the Road Runner but you need my help with what to do next.


Smile, and make it a GREAT day!
Mike



No comments:

Post a Comment