Vision

Vision

Friday, July 26, 2013

I Commit To...

Eating more whole foods and less processed foods.  You don't need to search for health food if you just choose to eat healthy food.

Daily exercise.  I used to weigh 235 pounds, now I weight 170 pounds... I am proof that regular exercise and eating healthy works.

Being the best and most positive role model possible for my children.  I know my children are 100% a product of how they are raised by me and my wife.

Life-long learning.  I don't know everything and never will, but if I keep reading and learning then I can add more value to my family, friends, coworkers, employer and everyone else I meet along life's journey.

Being positive.  Positive or negative attitude is a choice.  Why choose negative?

Seeking first to understand, then to be understood.  This is a tough one, a constant test, but a necessity.

What positive choices will you commit to?

No comments:

Post a Comment